Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google search app Location Reporting issue

Hello everyone,

I have following problem with Google app on iOS 9.1 on my 6s and Google app v. 10.0.63022:

-when I go on Setting, Privacy, Location, Location reporting/Location history it shows: "Not available Location History and Location Reporting are not available for your account"

- I made new google account and It shows me Weather card but for location here is still a problem ....

- I also reinstalled google app, rebooted phone ...

- location history in goole account is ON

- under privacy, location services I have set Always for Google app...

- i have background app refresh enabled for google ....

- Here is written everything I tryed: https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/ websearch/0azEnsUtdgU/o4mX7O9TAgAJ

- this was working on my ex Android phones

Can some of you please try if it is working this for you ? Do you have some history on Google timeline if you have history reporting in work order and turned ON ?

Please help

Thank you

User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1, null

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2015 5:13 PM

hi,

did you fix this? I have same issue, can't find the reason few days already

3 replies

Mar 9, 2016 8:22 AM in response to lenaa$$

I had this problem for a long time. I recently went to General>Reset>Reset Location & Privacy. Now for the last week it is tracking me again. I previously tried turning off everything related to location history for all Google apps then restarting the phone and turning on. That didn't work. I turned off all location history for all apps and restart, which also didn't work. I figured there must be some setting that is just stubborn. I haven't lost any information on the phone but now I have to give permissions again to apps to use/access photos, microphone, location, etc. For all the Google products I gave location permissions. It's a little annoying but not as much as really wanting to see my time line history and not being able to after so much research and trials. I hope this helps!

Google search app Location Reporting issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.