Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In numbers, personal, calendar, i'm trying to make a calender. But the calender automatically starts with september 2014, I cant change it to november 2015...

In numbers, personal, calendar, i'm trying to make a calender. But the calender automatically starts with september 2014, I cant change it to november 2015...

how do i change this?

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 4:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 6:45 AM

Hi Juliecolson,

I understand you would like to create a personal calendar using the Numbers application on your MacBook Air. The template that appears shows September 2014, and you want to change it to November 2015. Here are the steps to change the calendar month:

1. Launch the Numbers application

2. Choose the Personal > Calendars Template

User uploaded file

3. Click on the word September in the template that appears. Click on the arrow beside September to see your month options. Choose November.

User uploaded file

4. Click on the year 2014 in the current template. Click on the arrow buttons to the right to change the year to 2015.

User uploaded file

5. From the menu bar, choose File > Save and type November 2015 Calendar to save these changes to your new file.

Julie, if you have any additional questions about the Numbers application on your Mac, click on the User Guide below:

Numbers Help

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2015 6:45 AM in response to Juliecolson

Hi Juliecolson,

I understand you would like to create a personal calendar using the Numbers application on your MacBook Air. The template that appears shows September 2014, and you want to change it to November 2015. Here are the steps to change the calendar month:

1. Launch the Numbers application

2. Choose the Personal > Calendars Template

User uploaded file

3. Click on the word September in the template that appears. Click on the arrow beside September to see your month options. Choose November.

User uploaded file

4. Click on the year 2014 in the current template. Click on the arrow buttons to the right to change the year to 2015.

User uploaded file

5. From the menu bar, choose File > Save and type November 2015 Calendar to save these changes to your new file.

Julie, if you have any additional questions about the Numbers application on your Mac, click on the User Guide below:

Numbers Help

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.