Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I incorporate an interactive photo gallery on a single keynote slide?

Hi,

I am creating an interactive KeyNote slideshow and I wanted to incorporate interactive photo galleries on specific slides for viewers to scroll through photos at their own ease. I would prefer not to export another keynote as a video to include on the slides and would rather use software such as SimpleViewer to include.

If this is possible, I would like to know what software I can use to make this happen? I know simple viewer is HTML, and I am unsure if it will work on keynote.

Thank you!

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 8:18 AM

1 reply

Nov 22, 2015 9:14 AM in response to dwyerjmarie

I am creating an interactive KeyNote slideshow and I wanted to incorporate interactive photo galleries on specific slides for viewers to scroll through photos at their own ease.

Drag and drop a number of images on to a slide and use Builds to animate the images

or you can simulate Simple Viewers interface by drag and drop a group of images on to the navigator bar to create a slide show, one image per slide and use hyperlinks to navigate to a full screen image.

User uploaded file

and would rather use software such as SimpleViewer to include.

Keynote does not work with plugins and it can not hyperlink to other files or applications.

If you want to use simple viewer use that application, but there would be no purpose in using Keynote in that workflow.

Can I incorporate an interactive photo gallery on a single keynote slide?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.