Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iTunes starts/stops playing spontaneously when I play it through my speakers via bluetooth.

I have a macbook pro using OS X Yosemite version 10.10.2, processor 2.9Ghz, 8GB, and have recently bought some heos speakers. In order to play the songs from I-tunes I have bought a blue-tooth dongle (Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter). This will work well most of the time but I find that I tunes will randomly start and stop playing tunes whilst the bluetooth is connected. Any idea how I stop this from happening? Thanks

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 7:05 AM

1 reply

Nov 30, 2015 12:52 PM in response to tommo1982

It looks like the blue tooth on MacBook with El Presedente es not working that well. I just bought a MacBook 1.1GHZ and 8 GB and when I connected it to my blue tooth speaker the sound varies from OK to distorted.

The speaker was bought 2-3 days ago so initially I thought it was the speaker. But to be on the safe side I tried the speaker with my Iphone 6 and it works fine.

Considering that the new MacBook is without USB ports and Apple promotes the cloud, WIFI and blue tooth etc….really?

F

my iTunes starts/stops playing spontaneously when I play it through my speakers via bluetooth.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.