Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pensioner struggling. How to alter speech sound, too slow, on I Pod Nano. Have read manual, still can't find how on settings. Thank you.

I have an Apple Yosemite, year 2013, plus a new iPod Nano .Having been successfully advised how to download a Podcast on this Forum I now find that the speech playback is slow. I have looked at the Manual.

Looked easy. Go to Settings etc.I have done that and could not find anything to help me.I have looked at old similar questions on this Forum with answer like select 2 times speed etc ...but on my iPod nothing that I can find. If you can help I would be grateful for simple statements like ''Do this, Do that'' as I am a Pensioner and struggle with these things. Thank you very much.

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), IPod Nano , latest

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 9:43 AM

There are no replies.

Pensioner struggling. How to alter speech sound, too slow, on I Pod Nano. Have read manual, still can't find how on settings. Thank you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.