Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Listening to all the music from ONE artist...

I would like to go to an artist and listen to all their music, how can I do this. Seems like there should be a play button at the top of the artist's music?

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 1:52 PM

I am assuming you are using the Music app on a Mac. There is. Switch to Artist View (using the drop down menu on the right hand side of iTunes. Then select the artist from the list in the left-hand menu listing. Then, next to the Artist's name, there is a PLAY button and a SHUFFLE button. Either will start playing the songs by just that artist.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2015 1:52 PM in response to bhyltonm5

I am assuming you are using the Music app on a Mac. There is. Switch to Artist View (using the drop down menu on the right hand side of iTunes. Then select the artist from the list in the left-hand menu listing. Then, next to the Artist's name, there is a PLAY button and a SHUFFLE button. Either will start playing the songs by just that artist.

Nov 22, 2015 3:47 PM in response to bhyltonm5

On your IPhone or other IOS items, Ipad, or IPod, click the Itunes music symbol, then enter artist name in SEARCH space, you can click shuffle and or just start listening to the first song by clicking start symbol ( ll ). Don't forget SIRI - ask for the artist - Siri "play all Adele songs".

Similar on your MAC, open Itunes by clicking on music symbol, search for artist, than click on first song to play and it continues down the list of songs.

Listening to all the music from ONE artist...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.