Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find the apple ID associated with an app on my Iphone?

I can't sync my iPhone because I have an app on my iPhone that is not authorized on my computer. My computer is authorized for all of the apple ID's that we have as a family, but I still get the error.

"The iPhone "boogerpicker" could not be synced because this computer is no longer authorized for purchased items that are on this iPhone." I've authorized the computer several times with every Apple ID that we can think of.

How do I find out which app is causing the error?

How do I find out which apple ID is associated with each app?

Jason

iPhone 5, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 3:18 PM

5 replies

Nov 25, 2015 7:17 AM in response to Jmarineau

I never did figure out what app or other "purchased item" was causing the error since there doesn't seem to be a way to find out the details behind the error. So in the end I had to completely erase my iPhone and restore it from a backup from the last time the sync worked. Then reload apps and music that was added after the date of the last back up. I'm sure I missed some and will have to add them back as I go to use the app and it's not there anymore.

How do I find the apple ID associated with an app on my Iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.