Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to get my husband's iTunes id

For some time (3 years) we have been trying to stop the iTunes payments on our credit card. our last resort is to cancel the credit card. Pandora does not work on the devise IPhone and we cannot move it to the devise iPad it would work on. The major problem is we cannot find my husband's user name and do not have the previous email addresses. I have worked on this for months. For one month our credit card issued a refund from my dispute. It has been a wasted $4.99 per month for the past 3 years.

Please help.

iPhone 4S, iOS 4, this is a billing dispute

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 2:50 PM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 12:07 AM in response to clcacioppo

If you have the app in your computer's iTunes library (that is where you are trying to get the app to the iPad from ?) then it should have his id on it : select/highlight it in the Apps section of your computer's iTunes and do 'get-info' (control-I on a PC ; command-I on a Mac) and the File tab should show the id that bought/downloaded the app.

unable to get my husband's iTunes id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.