Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTouch can't access Apple Music via WiFi but can Google, iMessage etc. It stays in loading mode.

I have a 64GB iTouch (2012) running iOS 9.1. I have an Apple Music subscription (love it!) and have been successfully using my iTouch to play music--until recently. In the last week or so, it began stopping in the middle of songs. I tried different wifi networks and/or powered off/on, which usually worked. Now, I cannot access Apple Music at all.....the iTouch stays in the "Loading...." mode, and rebooting does nothing. I can, however, use WiFi to Google, use Facebook, send and receive iMessages, etc.

Any ideas how to fix this myself......or must I bring it in? Thanks.

iPod touch, iOS 9.1, 64GB

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 5:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 1:05 AM

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2015 1:05 AM in response to ja-needs-to-know

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

iTouch can't access Apple Music via WiFi but can Google, iMessage etc. It stays in loading mode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.