Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got two emails from you saying I need to update my account. Did you send?

DDid you email me that I need to update my account?

iPad, iOS 6.1

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 7:39 PM

Apple is not here and won't respond, however those e-mails are most likely phishing mails attempting to steal your account info. I get several of them a day, even on e-mails that aren't linked to my Apple iD.

NEVER click on links in mails like that. (and personally, Apple will happily let your account sit there with errors in it, they will only ask you to change/verify things when you try to make a purchase)

If you wish to look into your account's status, log in via iTunes, not any links in that mail and check it out.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2015 7:39 PM in response to memphisdee

Apple is not here and won't respond, however those e-mails are most likely phishing mails attempting to steal your account info. I get several of them a day, even on e-mails that aren't linked to my Apple iD.

NEVER click on links in mails like that. (and personally, Apple will happily let your account sit there with errors in it, they will only ask you to change/verify things when you try to make a purchase)

If you wish to look into your account's status, log in via iTunes, not any links in that mail and check it out.

I got two emails from you saying I need to update my account. Did you send?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.