Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what can I do about this King add tracker thing

I have the King add tracker bug it was not bad until today. Out of control my phone is useless PLEASE how to i get this off

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 7:35 PM

1 reply

Nov 24, 2015 6:56 AM in response to LVNDLOWLIFE

Hey LVNDLOWLIFE,

After reviewing your post, It sounds like you have ads in Safari on the iPhone. I would recommend you read these articles, they may be able to help troubleshoot the issue.

Stop pop-up ads and adware in Safari - Apple Support

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, force Safari to close. To prevent Safari from automatically reopening any windows, go to Settings > Safari, then tap Clear History and Website Data.

Keep your Mac software and iOS software up to date.

Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

To turn Anti-phishing on, tap Settings > Safari and turn on Fraudulent Website Warning.

To set whether Safari blocks cookies in iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and choose one of the following: Always Block, Allow from Current Websites Only, Allow from Websites I Visit, or Always Allow.

To clear your history and cookies from Safari in iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a good one.

what can I do about this King add tracker thing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.