Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp SD not working

Hello -

i am having trouble with my SD card on Bootcamp. When I first boot to bootcamp, the card reader works and I can see it in the device manager as "apple sd card." However, once the laptop wakes up from sleep the sd card stops working and it is no longer visible in device manager. I have to reboot or go into hibernate and start up again in order for it to come back.

I am not sure what is wrong, I know there was one thread on here with a similar problem but it was unresolved. I am hoping some other progress has been made or someone has gotten in to work using some sort of updated driver, etc.

Appreciate any help that is provided - thanks in advance!

Here is my driver:

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1), Bootcamp Partition - Windows 10

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 8:47 PM

2 replies

Bootcamp SD not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.