Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple apple id

I Have 2 apple id and on both I have bought music and paid for apps I want to get all my music and apps on one Apple ID. Also I am interested in family sharing counting my 2 apple ID my husband has 1 and my son has 1 as well and we have bought music and apps on both but want each other to be able to access so how do I get all of our songs and music just in one. I'd and be able to message each other n play games and do the family share? Pls help

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 11:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply
10 replies

Sep 25, 2016 12:54 PM in response to King_Penguin

When iTunes first came out you could sign up with your AOL account info. Down the road they discontinued that service and I believe they converted my AOL account into an apple account. More important, Why can't we combine iTunes accounts? The machines work for us! so Apple should make it happen. I complain every couple of years about this.

Dec 5, 2016 8:42 AM in response to Kelly827901

I have a similar situation, but in my case Apple actually split my account into two ID's, taking loads of my content (over 100 movies) and transferring it to a different ID so I can't access it any longer. I've tried family sharing, but it doesnot allow you to share two ID's that you individually own. I can't download all of the content (obviously all those movies etc.. are too big for most devices) and authorise multiple devices, and Apple have refused to help, even though they caused the problem.

Having seen them do this and ignore the issue, clearly they could do the same with iCloud files etc...so I have lost trust in them, going to have to move to another platform, sadly.

Multiple apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.