Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I open "Music" app, there is only a picture with no options anywhere on the screen. Where is the list of songs I purchased?

I haven't listened to music in awhile and now I can't find how to view my purchased music on my iPhone 5. I did manage to activate "hey, siri" and used that to play one of my songs, so they are still on my phone, but where the **** is the list? The "Music" app only shows a picture and there is nothing to press for any kind of option.

I just want to listen to my songs while riding my motorcycle. Why do they have to make this so freakin difficult?

iPhone 4, Windows 7, Reinstalled Win 7

Posted on Nov 22, 2015 11:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 7:39 PM

Hi St8kout,

If you are having issues with your iPhone's Music app being unresponsive to the screen, you may want to try some things to troubleshoot.

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting the iPhone -

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2015 7:39 PM in response to St8kout

Hi St8kout,

If you are having issues with your iPhone's Music app being unresponsive to the screen, you may want to try some things to troubleshoot.

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting the iPhone -

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you.

When I open "Music" app, there is only a picture with no options anywhere on the screen. Where is the list of songs I purchased?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.