Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Pages 5.6.1 allways print documents with slightly grey bacground.

Even if I print blank page in Pages 5.6.1 I get a grid of little black points all over the printed paper. Blank page means: right after opening new blank document, so there are no objects, master objects or whatever.

I tried Print - Open pdf in Preview - Print with the same result.

It' just Pages' issue - there is no such problem with TextEdit, other pdf's in Preview and other appications.

Any idea how could I fix it?

Thanks for suggestions.

JJ

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 5:23 AM

1 reply

Nov 23, 2015 5:53 AM in response to hecnmack

Reboot your Mac. Ensure that no other user applications are running. Launch Pages v5.6.1 and choose a new blank template. Print : PDF : Open in Preview. Are the document artifacts that you encountered previously still present?

If the problem persists after the above, can you screen capture (shift+command+4) an area of these black points from Pages document, and post back using the camera icon in the above toolbar?

I have Pages v5.6.1 on both Yosemite and El Capitan and it does not have this issue.

My Pages 5.6.1 allways print documents with slightly grey bacground.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.