Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have reset my password for Apple ID and I enter to the community with this one. Apple Store does not accept my new PW. I disabled my iCloud account as I was tired of not having iCloud accepting my PW. How can I enter to App Store now?

I have reset my password for Apple ID and I enter to the community page with this one. Apple Store does not accept my new PW. I disabled my iCloud account as I was tired of not having iCloud accepting my PW. How can I enter to App Store now?

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 3:40 AM

3 replies

Nov 24, 2015 11:24 AM in response to Selimus

Hi Selimus,

Is the Apple ID that you use for the Mac App Store the same Apple ID that you use for iCloud services? The link below will explain how to update your Apple ID information including changing passwords and confirming payment information. There is a link in the article to contact the Apple ID Support team if you are unable to make these changes or use your Apple ID.

Manage your Apple ID account information
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204265

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use to access all Apple apps and services like iTunes & App Stores, iCloud, and FaceTime. You can update and manage your Apple ID at My Apple ID. If you need help changing your user name, password, payment information, or birthdate try the steps below.

Update your Apple ID or password

You can change your Apple ID to any other email address you control, as long as it's not already in use as an Apple ID.

1. Go to My Apple ID.
  2. Click Manage your Apple ID to sign in.
  3. Go to Apple ID and Primary Email Address and click Edit.
  4. Enter your new email address and click Save.

If you're changing your Apple ID and you're signed in to iCloud anywhere, sign out first and then change your Apple ID. And if you want to add, change, or delete the different email addresses that you use with your Apple ID, you can learn more.

If you want to change your password:

1. Go to My Apple ID.
  2. Click Manage Your Apple ID to sign in.
  3. Then follow the onscreen steps for changing your password.

If you forgot your password, you can reset it to regain access to your Apple ID account.

After you update your Apple ID or password, you need to update your Apple ID in each service that you’re signed in to. Simply sign out of the service on each device and then sign back in.

Update your payment information

You can change your payment information for your Apple ID on your device or through iTunes. This payment information is the same as what you use to buy apps, music, and iCloud storage.

To change your payment information on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID > View Apple ID > Payment Information.
  3. Change your payment information and tap Done.

To change your payment information on your Mac or PC, follow these steps:

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click your Apple ID and select Account Info.
  3. From the Account Information page, click Edit to the right of Payment Type.
  4. Change your information and click Done.

Learn more about how to change your payment information.

Get more help with your Apple ID including how to use and manage your account.

Last Modified: Aug 24, 2015

Take care,

Nov 24, 2015 2:51 PM in response to judysings

Thanks for detailed response judysings...

Yes it is the very same address for all. I tried to sign into iTunes and App Store with the new and old PWs in vain. I can only sign in the community pages, but not into the other services somehow.

I tried by signing out from all services and now I can only be here in the community. that's all.😠

I have reset my password for Apple ID and I enter to the community with this one. Apple Store does not accept my new PW. I disabled my iCloud account as I was tired of not having iCloud accepting my PW. How can I enter to App Store now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.