Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel my Spotify subscription?

I would like to cancel my Spotify subscription. Who do I need to contact to do that?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2017 10:38 PM

How the H.... do I know how spotify is deducting 10.00 a month from my account. I don't have an account with Spotify. I have an account with Apple. YOU are receiving my money, you tell me. NO more instructions. STOP taking people's money without their permission.

2 replies

Nov 24, 2015 2:15 PM in response to VicDenHat61

Hey VicDenHat61,

If you got your Spotify subscription through iTunes, use the instructions on this page to cancel it - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.

On the other hand, if you got the subscription some other way, Spotify's support site has a page devoted to this question - How to cancel your Premium subscription - Learn more/General Questions - Spotify

Specifically -

Canceling your subscription reverts your account to the Free level.

1. Go to the subscription page. (Note: If you don’t know your password, go here to reset it.)
  2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.
    User uploaded file
  3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you're canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
  4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
  5. Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Happy computing.

How do I cancel my Spotify subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.