Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My i phone 6 screen got cracked, Pls suggest

I have ordered iphone 6 online from snapdeal on February 2015,my screen got cracked as per apple online site replacement cost is 109$ whereas in India apple service outlet is charging 25 thousand for replacement of entire phone.I am in a complete shock

Pls suggest advise

iPhone 6

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 10:10 AM

2 replies

Nov 23, 2015 10:19 AM in response to reens_inn

Snapdeal is not an authorized Apple reseller (http://www.apple.com/in/buy/) so presumably Apple is charging for an out of warranty replacement as that phone never had an actual Apple India warranty anyway. Or the device itself originally sold in a foreign country, in which case Apple India will not service it under warranty as the warranty is specific to the original country of sale.

Nov 26, 2015 7:23 PM in response to Michael Black

Dear Michael......Just wanted to let you know that irrespective of the dealer or shop in India apple authorised center is charging 25 thousand for replacement of the phone they are not repairing it. Snapdeal is authorized dealer in India and selling apple products, I can sue them in consumer court. Pls confirm is there any written document or terms and conditions under which two different rates applicable for two different countries.

Pls revert at the earliest.....Amit

My i phone 6 screen got cracked, Pls suggest

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.