Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime Audio Call Drops and Weird Noises Happen?

So this has been going on for close to a month now. Me and my boyfriend would call on Facetime Audio all the time, and then suddenly the calls started to drop every 10-20 minutes of the call. When it drops, we have to end the call in order to call back again and talk. While he hears a "thump" noise when it drops, I would sometimes hear creepy noises like someone is trying to make breathing noises. I believe that someone hacked into my Apple ID cause I even got an email saying my account was suspended for having an issue with my payment method and my bank notified it. I have not made any purchases on that account in years nor do I believe I put a credit card on that account either. After getting rid of that account off my phone completely and even restoring my phone, I made a new Apple ID and its been 2 weeks since I've audio called. I just now called again and the same thing is continuing to happen even with my new Apple ID. My boyfriend thinks it's because of the latest iOS 9.1 update I have. I have a 5c and he does too. I just wanna know if something is wrong with the update or I legitimately have a stalker. If this information also helps, I have a Mac desktop which was also hacked into. Please help.

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1, Facetime Audio

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 10:53 AM

There are no replies.

Facetime Audio Call Drops and Weird Noises Happen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.