Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scanning and coloring on Adult Coloring books with the iPad Pro and Pencil

Hi,

Does anyone know if one can scan pages from these new Adult Coloring books that's now a big craze, and color on them using the iPad Pro and the Pencil? I know that there are some apps out there already, but it's not really "coloring" per-se. All you do with those is tap the section to be colored, and it automatically gets filled in. I want to actually color like I would with a physical medium like colored pencils, markers, etc.

Thanks,

Laurence

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 10:51 AM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 12:56 PM in response to LaurenceS

Hi I started tweeting some of these companies behind the best adult coloring apps to let them know theres an interest as well as to inquire about when/if they plan to update their apps. I recommend you do the same I am @thepoetgod on twitter if you visit my page you'll see that I just contacted @papertrell who is the creator of Colour Therapy: An Adult Colouring Book ...so please feel free to join me in this effort to get an update lol

Scanning and coloring on Adult Coloring books with the iPad Pro and Pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.