Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I keep a default return address?

I would like to have a default return address for envelopes, do that I do not have to retype my own address each time I print an envelope. Word used to do it automatically, but I cannot find an option for it in Pages. Anyone help?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 3:56 PM

No version of Pages is even remotely influenced by Microsoft, and there is no automatic mash a button and get a return address feature in Pages.

You will have to choose an envelop template, change it to reflect your return address, and then from the File menu, Save as Template. You custom letter template will now always have your return address on it.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2015 3:56 PM in response to stanfordp

No version of Pages is even remotely influenced by Microsoft, and there is no automatic mash a button and get a return address feature in Pages.

You will have to choose an envelop template, change it to reflect your return address, and then from the File menu, Save as Template. You custom letter template will now always have your return address on it.

how do I keep a default return address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.