Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6S Plus Volume randomly changes

Hi, I have had my 6S Plus since launch day but recently I was listening to music through the EarPods and when I put the phone in my pocket the volume suddenly went all the way up and I could not turn it back down, the only way I could fix this was to restart the phone. This has happened several times since I have had the phone and even when I remove the headphones the volume still is stuck on full until I restarted the device, this has never happened to me before with my 5. Does anyone have any ideas of what might be causing it, I have checked all the buttons and none of them are stuck in and it has not been exposed to water.

I am running iOS 9.1.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 12:22 PM

1 reply

iPhone 6S Plus Volume randomly changes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.