Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to add songs one at a time

Recently I noticed I lost the ability to add songs or albums one at a time on iTunes. I'm using Windows 10 with an iPhone 6 Plus. I can only assume this happened after the latest update. I can however sync EVERYTHING from an artist but why would I want every single song from any artist I'd like to listen to? There used to be a drop down menu to add music to my iPhone which is gone. Also the add to button no longer s my phone in the list but it's connected otherwise.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 1:56 PM

2 replies

Nov 25, 2015 5:10 PM in response to turingtest2

But why don't I have the same options I had previously. Like right clicking to send to iPhone. Or not as good as the previous option but still workable click on add to playlist I saw my iPhone behind that list. Now there is no option anywhere to add to my phone. The only thing I can do is sync and entire artist to my phone and gain good and bad music.

Unable to add songs one at a time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.