Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I AirPlay mirror my Mac on my apple tv

I'm trying to use the cycling app Zwift via my Mac to my Apple TV. Can this be done?

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 2:37 PM

Read:

Use AirPlay to view the screen of your Mac or iOS device directly on Apple TV and share it with other people in the room.

In order to share the screen in this way, both Apple TV and the shared device may need to be connected to the same network. For more about peer-to-peer sharing, see Apple Support.

View a Mac on Apple TV. On the Mac, click AirPlay User uploaded file in the Mac menu bar. Choose the name of the Apple TV you want to use.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2015 2:37 PM in response to stuartfrommississauga

Read:

Use AirPlay to view the screen of your Mac or iOS device directly on Apple TV and share it with other people in the room.

In order to share the screen in this way, both Apple TV and the shared device may need to be connected to the same network. For more about peer-to-peer sharing, see Apple Support.

View a Mac on Apple TV. On the Mac, click AirPlay User uploaded file in the Mac menu bar. Choose the name of the Apple TV you want to use.

How do I AirPlay mirror my Mac on my apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.