Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does apple sim work on ipad 3rd gen ?

Apple just released a sim to allow data for ipad .....13 countries are on board .... Im travelling to japan next week and wanted to buy one ...but the information provided doesnt give me confidence to use it .Japan telephone and internet is funky at the best of times for a traveller . I also still use a iphone 4 ,as its a phone and i dont do all the other stuff... surely it would work ? but I read ... sims available thru AU ( KDD) are not suitable for iPhone 4 ..*** ??

all the questions about sims are old .... does anyone have any experience with a apple sim travelling into Japan ?

Cant be too difficult ...could it ? thanks for your help in advance

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), other pro equipment

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 3:36 PM

There are no replies.

Does apple sim work on ipad 3rd gen ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.