Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I reactivate a mac.com account

I used to have a mac.com email account but let it lapse several years ago. My current ISP service with OWC is ceasing operations and I would like to reactivate my Apple email. Is there anyway to do that?

Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 6:45 PM

2 replies

Nov 24, 2015 5:06 PM in response to Eric Root

After over an hour on the phone with two different Apple Support personal, I have managed to change my User Name and Apple ID. I am still unable to get the mail to work. I hope another hour or so with them tomorrow will get it working.

Since everything seems to run off of one's iTunes account, that is basically what we got straightened out today.

It might have gone better if Apple had be able to remotely view my desktop, but HughesNet is too slow for that to work.

how do I reactivate a mac.com account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.