Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I import a slide show from Photos to Keynote?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 6:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 10:00 AM

A Photos slide show is not directly available to Keynote unless it has been exported.

An exported slideshow from Photos is an mpeg4 video file, it is not a set of individual images.

To use the video slideshow file in Keynote, Drag and drop the m4v file onto a slide.

If you want individual images, import these using the Media button in the tool bar, you are required to import images one by one.

Alternatively in Photos, select the images you want, export them then drag and drop them into the Navigator in Keynote.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2015 10:00 AM in response to sinc14

A Photos slide show is not directly available to Keynote unless it has been exported.

An exported slideshow from Photos is an mpeg4 video file, it is not a set of individual images.

To use the video slideshow file in Keynote, Drag and drop the m4v file onto a slide.

If you want individual images, import these using the Media button in the tool bar, you are required to import images one by one.

Alternatively in Photos, select the images you want, export them then drag and drop them into the Navigator in Keynote.

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.