Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to view detailed purchase history?

I went to log into my account to buy music and the password had been changed. Furthermore in my purchased but not downloaded list was an ENTIRE album from my least favorite band. Needless to say after questioning everyone I live with, no one recalled buying the music. I want to know how to see a detailed purchase history to see who hacked my account. I need this also since I was locked out of my account and had to change the password back to something I control. This is very unsettling as an avid iTunes user. Does anyone know how to view a detailed user history of music downloaded with dates and time of purchase?? (preferably with an IP address so I can nail the jerk who did this.)

iPod nano, Windows Vista, hacked account

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 8:14 PM

2 replies

Nov 23, 2015 11:36 PM in response to Catankerous21

If you are the administrator of this account you should have received an electronic receipt for the album. On that receipt is an invitation to report a problem. Report this as your problem and ask some of the questions you ask here.

I cannot see how Apple could name or identify the person who bought the album since it is a transaction using held records of your credit card and your passwords etc. Having entered your ID, the buyer did not need to know your card number. If you were lax enough to leave the computer open in an open household, you will certainly have learnt a lesson from this.

How to view detailed purchase history?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.