Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download User Manual for iOS9.1 please

How do I download the User Manual for my iPad which has just been upgraded to iOS9.l They say there is a free download available from iTunes

but I can't find it, been on this **** computer for about an hour and can't manage to get it. Hence much frustration and finally finding you guys. HELP

PLEASE, Carolyn

iPad, iOS 9.1, iOS9.1 installed 3 days ago

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 9:50 PM

23 replies

Nov 26, 2015 3:13 AM in response to carolynfrommoonta

You're welcome. I'm not sure if you can download the iBook on a computer. What you do is download Niel's PDF version and print it out. Then download the iBook version for your iPad. The PDF and iBooks versions are exactly the same, just formatted differently.

Most importantly is don't be a stranger if you have a question. There are many friendly, helpful, knowledgable people gald to help.

Nov 26, 2015 5:05 PM in response to bobseufert

Thank you again, but now I am really going to sound like a "dummy from Downunder- I'm guessing all of the replies have come from the USA".

I followed Niel's given pathway, entered that I wanted the iOS9 Manual, good so far, then was taken to a page that was headed "iPad User Manual

or Guide, not sure now, so I thought I was home and hosed. **** no, when I clicked on the picture of the iPad nothing happened. I can't work out how to open it so that I can print it. I know there is a print point at the top of the my screen, but don't know if this is what I need. Sooooooooooooo, doing as you so kindly said am again asking for help. Regards Carolyn, Moonta Bay, South Austra)lia !!!!!! (understandable now isn't it😉

Nov 26, 2015 6:12 PM in response to carolynfrommoonta

Not mine 😉

bobseufert Nov 26, 2015 9:20 AM
Re: How do I download User Manual for iOS9.1 please in response to ChitlinsCC

Paul Simon, SNL, "Still crazy after all these years. "

I've looked carefully for a PDF = no can do... I think the iBook may be Apples' answer to PDFs - here is what I would do:

1. on a Mac or PC, go to the Web version
  2. search or browse to the subject matter
  3. Print the webpage from your browser's [File] > "Print" menu

to be honest... I think the Web version is very good, although the search is a tad "general", I can still find what's required

How do I download User Manual for iOS9.1 please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.