Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6s plus camera has no shutter sound? All the necessary sounds etc are on. I have reset all settings, rebooted etc. still no sound?

I bought an Iphone 6s plus yesterday, updated to IOS 9.1. my camera has no shutter sound? all necessary settings etc are on, i have tried restting all settings and still nothing. Is this a software issue or a phone issue??

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 12:09 AM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 8:50 AM in response to Devin Lithgow

Hello Devin,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities and congratulations on your new iPhone 6s Plus!

It sounds like you've done quite a bit of troubleshooting while attempting to resolve the shutter sound issue with the Camera app on your iPhone 6s Plus. You can generally rule out software issues by restoring your iPhone as shown here:

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Cheers.

my iphone 6s plus camera has no shutter sound? All the necessary sounds etc are on. I have reset all settings, rebooted etc. still no sound?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.