Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Somehow I deleted the contents of all my playlists and other files. Can I get them back?

While I was in my ITunes library on my Windows computer, I attempted to delete a Playlist that was "empty". I don't know what I did but now all my playlists are empty along with all my other groupings such as Purchased, Recently Added, Recently Played, and on and on. When I open any one of these now (i.e., a Playlist) it lists how many tunes are in the playlist and shows the total playing time BUT none of the tunes are there. Is there any way I can restore what was accidentally deleted? I have an IPod which was recently synced with the Library and it still has everything. Is there any way I can load the library from my IPod into my ITunes library on my computer? Thanks for any help or suggestions.

iPod classic, Windows 7, Toshiba laptop computer

Posted on Nov 23, 2015 10:16 PM

1 reply

Somehow I deleted the contents of all my playlists and other files. Can I get them back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.