Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail: All email to a domain to one user

I am trying to work out how to configure a user's account in Server 5 on El Capitan to be the recipient for all email for @example.com.

In Yosemite, I used Workgroup manager and configured an email address of @example.com to the user's profile, and this worked fine.

As Workgroup Manager does not seem to be available for El Capitan, and the user configuration panel within Server.app seems to require a user account prefix to an email address, I am struggling to find a way to do this.

Has anyone else faced — even better, solved — this problem?

(I seem to recall that editing a config file might have done the trick previously; I would prefer something "official" if possible, to minimise the chance of the configuration being overwritten accidentally.)

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2015 11:07 AM

I have yet to check if it works for me but, in case anyone else see's this, there appears to be an answer here:

Re: How to set up a catch all email address on Server v5?

1 reply

Mail: All email to a domain to one user

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.