Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to install a new app store applications. I removed it by mistake from my computer

Welcome, How to install a new app store applications. I removed it by mistake from my computer MacBook Pro - OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 12:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 12:30 AM

If you have purchased it, just log in your account, click purchased, find this application, click install.

9 replies

Nov 24, 2015 11:59 AM in response to Eau Rouge

Thank you for your help.

I do not have another Mac at home.

But this solution with full recovery of Yosemite can install something to help. The model of my Mac is "MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)" and should possess this system restore functions. I fear me to something not worsened in the system. I do not have too much experience on Mac. What do you think about this solution with the "full system recovery"?

All my works correctly

I just have a problem with this application App Store.

Are you a computer scientist ?

Maybe you will send me a report which displays the App Store ?

Nov 25, 2015 12:36 AM in response to kris pl

Did you click on the blue text link to the instructions for internet Recovery, this will re install a full version of Yosemite 10.10.5

and will not overwrite any of your files, it just replaces the system which will include the App Store and default Mac apps.

But make a full back up first on an external drive. Do you have a back up already that might have a copy of the App Store

on it.

Have you checked your Applications folder to see if the App Store is there.

How to install a new app store applications. I removed it by mistake from my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.