Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot rescue email :(

hi.

i have a question about security question for purchasing app.

unfortunately i lost my answers and now i can`t purchase anything 😟

i know i can request that in the password and security tab, but i forgot my rescue email 😟

please help me to solve this, this is really important for me 😟

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 1:11 AM

8 replies

Nov 24, 2015 1:16 AM in response to majidkaviani

You will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then view your rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Nov 25, 2015 1:36 AM in response to majidkaviani

To view or change your rescue email address you need to answer your security questions, it's changed via the Password & Security section of your account.

If your country that you are in, and which is therefore the country that is on your account, is on the first link in my above post then you should use its number/contact link. You can try using the form that I linked to, but they are likely to tell you to contact them by phone (they need to confirm your id and that it's your account before they will reset the questions, that is more easily done by phone)

forgot rescue email :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.