Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad repeatedly charges, but then stops, charges,etc.

Hello!

I thought that it'll be easier for me to charge my iPad 2 through my Macbook Air 13 inch, since i use both at the same time. It started charging but then all of a sudden, it said that it's charging, but the immediately afterwards it stopped charging. It keeps repeating this process until I unplug the USB connecting from my MacBook Air to my iPad

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 1:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2015 3:47 PM

Hi Tatsuba,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue with your iPad. If you are having issues charging your iPad from your MacBook Air, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following article helpful. If possible, it is best to charge your iPad with the original included wall power adapter and an Apple original cable:

Charge the battery in your iPad - Apple Support

Regards

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2015 3:47 PM in response to Tatsuba

Hi Tatsuba,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue with your iPad. If you are having issues charging your iPad from your MacBook Air, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following article helpful. If possible, it is best to charge your iPad with the original included wall power adapter and an Apple original cable:

Charge the battery in your iPad - Apple Support

Regards

My iPad repeatedly charges, but then stops, charges,etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.