Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I signed up to the 50GB storage plan and have 46GB storage left however I'm still getting the same 'Storage Full - Manage your storage in settings' message. I have turned off certain apps etc.

I signed up to the 50GB storage plan and have 46GB storage left however I'm still getting the same 'Storage Full - Manage your storage in settings' message. I have turned off certain apps etc.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 3:23 AM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 10:42 AM in response to __asmith

Hello __asmith,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand you're getting a message that your storage is full. Given you have plenty of iCloud storage available, the message might be telling you about the storage on your iOS device itself. To learn how you can manage the storage of your iOS device, please take a look at the link below.

Check your storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.