Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant contact Apple support

Apple makes it impossible to contact their support team.

When I try to start a chat session on my mac (my iphone is defect, so i cant call them) it gives an error and says that i have to try it again.

First i wanted to plan an appointment at the Apple Geniusbar, but that gave an error everytime I selected a time and date and said that I had to try it again. Thats why i eventually tried to start a chat session, to report the error and plan an appointment by chat, but that gave an error as well. There is no email-account and no Apple store nearby. How can I contact them? My phone is not working, so i cant call them.

iPhone 5, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 4:08 AM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 11:10 AM in response to ninafromrotterdam

Howdy ninafromrotterdam,

I can see how it would be a problem being unable to talk to Apple support by phone and unable to start a chat by computer. The best alternative for you might be to go to an Apple service provider. If you are in Rotterdam in Holland, use this page to find one close to you - Apple - Locaties zoeken. For other locations, change the country and language in the upper right corner.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you.

I cant contact Apple support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.