Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 sync probelm

I bought an iPhone 4 from a guy,when he gave it to me,he logged out from everything and erased everything from the phone(factory settings),after I got home,I set the phone up and everything.After few hours with wi-fi on I could see some of that guy things,like contacts,pictures.Now the question is how is that even possible after he logged out and erased everything from the phone?

PS:I am using IOS 7.1.2

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2015 1:25 AM

Hi lordh3ll12,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your new-to-you iPhone. If some of the previous owner's content or data has returned to the phone, it may not have been completely cleared before transfer. You may want to double-check the steps outlined in the following article to make sure they were all followed:

What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2015 1:25 AM in response to lordh3ll12

Hi lordh3ll12,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your new-to-you iPhone. If some of the previous owner's content or data has returned to the phone, it may not have been completely cleared before transfer. You may want to double-check the steps outlined in the following article to make sure they were all followed:

What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers

iPhone 4 sync probelm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.