Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best tempered glass screen protector for iphone 6 plus

I am looking for a tempered glass screen protector for my iphone 6plus. Request to suggest me the most suitable option available

following are my requirements

1. Screen protection of best quality
  2. HD
  3. Anti fingerprint and NO smudge (something where it actually works, not like the ones which say anti smudge but in reality the product doesn't provide anti smudge and gets smudgy with finger prints)
  4. Ultra touch sensitivity
  5. Anti scratch

A few options which i looked into were tempered glass protectors from Spigen, Luvit, Zagg invisible sheild, MTT etc

Please share your experience and review if you have used any of the above.

Help me choose the best tempered glass protector and it would be highly appreciable

so far i have had bad experiences with the tempered glass protectors i have used

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 4:59 AM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 11:30 PM in response to abhijnanfrompune

Hello Abhijnan,

Have you tried using Otium or intelliGLASS HD tempered glass screen protector. From my point of view both are the best also matches to your requirement.I am using intelliglass HD screen protector for my iPhone 6 Plus and more thing i would suggest what i usually do before going to purchase any accessories related to iPhone try to refer iGeeksblog.com and check the reviews and their views they share through list of best accessories

Best tempered glass screen protector for iphone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.