Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I have a very strange problem plz help o.O

ok so my ipod is behaving stangely, a few months back it was all good and fine and easily charging but from a few Weeks it is sort of not charging properly. It recognizes the charger as when I turn if off and connect it to the charger the apple logo pops up and when the battery is fully drained it tells me to plug in the charger although it is plugged in but does not picks up the charge until i bend or tilt the cable till a specific position when it connects and charges. Plz tell me what problem am i facing and how to solve. i have tried many different cables cleaned out the debris but still no luck 😟 any help guys?

iPod touch 5g. iOS 9.0.2

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 2:11 AM

3 replies

Nov 24, 2015 7:19 AM in response to Archer 07

Not Charge

- See:

iPod touch: Hardware troubleshooting

iPhone and iPod touch: Charging the battery

If you cant charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

- Try another cable. The cable for 5G or later iPod (lightning connector) seems to be more prone to failure than the older cable.

- If a 5G ot later iPod

Iphone 5 lightning port charging problem - SOLUTION!

- Try another charging source

- Inspect the dock connector on the iPod for bent or missing contacts, foreign material, corroded contacts, broken, missing or cracked plastic.

- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

Likely a bad cable

So I have a very strange problem plz help o.O

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.