Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to fix junk email

Hi everyone and sorry if I make any mistakes here, but this is my first post. I hope you can help.

I am responsible for a site of e-commerce that generates some emails, such as invoice confirmation, lost password and so on. Well, long story short, all emails generated from my server are being marked as junk by iCloud email. Does any one know how I can whitelist my domain, or talk to some iCloud support that will understand what I am talking about?

I already tried contacting iCloud support, but, maybe I was unlucky, but I went no where with it.

For the record, icloud is one of the few domains that I am having problems with. I am able to send emails to gmail.com, gmx.de, and few other domains I tried with no problems.

Thanks a lot for all the help

Fred

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 5:15 AM

4 replies

Nov 24, 2015 6:31 AM in response to zinacef

Hi zinacef,

many thanks for your reply but this is not my problem. I am sure I can fix this issue for 1 client or many but I want a solution that emails generated by my domain are not flaged as junk.

Imagine that you are the owner of the domain www.example.com that generates emails, such as "lost password", "invoice" etc. Then you send an email to someone@icloud.com from contact@example.com and you don't want this to be flaged as junk.

You understand?

Thanks anyway for your suggestion.

Nov 24, 2015 7:11 AM in response to zinacef

:-D

Sorry for the large laugh... That is what I thought in the beginning and since I already had some good experiences with Apple support, I was quite sure it was going to be easy money. Well... Not really. They are well prepared to handle Apple device problems. This is a service problem, no device involved. And I did go into the icloud support.

Well, I may have been unlucky the last time. I may try it later again.

Thanks for worrying and for your help

how to fix junk email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.