Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes radio broken

Itunes 12.3 Mac OS X Yosemite. - Radio - "recently played" displays a button, clicking the button results in the spinning ball. Never brings up more than 7 recently played radio stations (that I created). This feature works fine on my iPhone.

This has been broken for some time, and I am very disappointed in Apple. This is not a subtle "7layers down" error. It is right in the main functions of the program. I can't understand how this got released in this condition.

While I am ranting. Apple - you are famous for designing functional interfaces and being meticulous about how users interact. You are losing your mojo. This program, in particular has numerous important functions in very in obvious places. May I point out that the "repeat one" function disappeared from the window and appeared in one of the menus. When you click on it, the icon then appears in the window - so it isn't like there wasn't space. Why in the world would you do this?

OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 5:38 AM

1 reply

Itunes radio broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.