Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought a 6s yesterday amd i noticed when i put it on charge for like 20 minutes it increases by 1% when i take it out of the charger After a few minutes it increases by 10-12%. I know there is nothing wrong with my battery

Also when my phone is on standby it drains battery really quicky But when i use it its works perfectly and there arnt any apps running in the background how do i fix both of these problems

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 7:03 AM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 1:25 PM in response to Iphone docter

Hello, Iphone docter.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you have concerns regarding the battery life of your new iPhone 6s. I would need more information on what you msn by standby, your usage patterns, how you are charging the device and if you restored from a prior backup to provide a better answer. However, here are some helpful guides on how to increase your battery life with some adjustments to your settings.

Battery or charging issues

Get help with hardware features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

Cheers

I just bought a 6s yesterday amd i noticed when i put it on charge for like 20 minutes it increases by 1% when i take it out of the charger After a few minutes it increases by 10-12%. I know there is nothing wrong with my battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.