Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recovery from itunes backup error

hello. before 1 week I backed up my iphone 5 iOS 9.1 to itunes. I recovered back to another's iphone backup (my brother's) and then i when i went to recover back to my backup i saw the error "the iphone unexpectedly disconnected from computer, please connect the iphone and try again" or sothing similar. I tried a lot of times to do it but always in the 4th minute remaining the recovery stops. Is there any possibility my backup is somehow corrupted file? what can i do to save photos/videos from this backup? how did that happen? i left the phone to do the full backup before I restored it. please help me . thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 4:29 AM

i only want photos and videos and maybe the photos which where send by iMessage and are only saved in the conversations. but i cant find any program or tool that extract videos..i can find only for photos. could you help me with that? thank you

1 reply

recovery from itunes backup error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.