Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i tried to create an iCloud account on my iPhone,but it says this device is no more eligible for iCloud account. Device Is No Longer Eligible For Creating A Free Icloud Account How To Create On Iphone, How Do I Create An Apple Id If It Says " No Long

i tried to create an iCloud account on my iPhone,but it says this device is no more eligible for iCloud account. Device Is No Longer Eligible For Creating A Free Icloud Account How To Create On Iphone, How Do I Create An Apple Id If It Says " No Longer Eligible For Creating A Free Icloud Account "? It Says Account Limit Reached? what should i do?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 10:29 AM

14 replies

Nov 24, 2015 10:53 AM in response to jadhav1515

You are going to have to set up the iCloud account for that ID on another iOS device that has not reached its limit or on a Mac. You can do this using any iOS devcie or Mac. Just sign out the iCloud account that is currently signed in, then sign in with your Apple ID to set up iCloud. Once you have set it up, sign it off, and then you will be able to sign into iCloud on your own device.

Best of luck,

GB

i tried to create an iCloud account on my iPhone,but it says this device is no more eligible for iCloud account. Device Is No Longer Eligible For Creating A Free Icloud Account How To Create On Iphone, How Do I Create An Apple Id If It Says " No Long

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.