Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've had my iPhone 5s for almost a year now and it's been working really well up until the last couple of weeks where it has been turning Siri on by itself and it comes on when I am listening to music?

I have had my iPhone 5s for almost a year now and it's been working fine up until the last couple of weeks where it has been turning Siri on by itself? I've tried turning it off in my settings but voice control does the exact same. My phone has also been really slow when using it and when I listen to my music on Apple Music and on Spotify, it has been pausing tracks by itself and also skipping tracks which it has never done before? What should I do?

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 8:43 AM

There are no replies.

I've had my iPhone 5s for almost a year now and it's been working really well up until the last couple of weeks where it has been turning Siri on by itself and it comes on when I am listening to music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.