Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello

, i have one iphone that is locked with icloud that iphone is not stolen but it was my uncles iphone and he dosen't remember Apple Id and password, can you find any solution ?? my iphone FCC ID: ******** ,IC: ******THANK YOU VERY MUCH

<Edited by Host>

iPhone 4, null

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 11:02 AM

2 replies

Nov 24, 2015 11:28 AM in response to richkiii

If you are unable to remember your password, security questions, don’t have access to your rescue address or are unable to reset your password for whatever reason, your only option is to contact Apple ID Support, upon speaking to an operator you should explain that your problem is related to your Apple ID, this way you will not be charged for assistance, even if you don’t have an AppleCare plan.

You will need to show patience with the procedure and be prepared to demonstrate without question that the account belongs to you. Don’t expect access to be restored immediately and if you aren’t the owner of the Apple ID registered to the device the account won’t be reset.

hello

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.