Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after setting ATV included a few seconds you can see all the menus, and the rest of the movie, and then all is lost. There are only appstore Music Settings menu. Why is this how to return the menu movie?

After setup ATV show few all the menus, and the rest of the movie, and then all is lost. There are only appstore Music Settings menu. Why is this how to return the menu movie?

Apple TV

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 10:30 AM

13 replies

Nov 24, 2015 10:09 PM in response to Takingpics

I think I have this problem as well.

Just purchased 4th Generation ATV. gone through set up etc and it exhibits strange behavior. I go to the 'Movies iTunes' menu and the movies page flashes up and then returns to the home page. Same on 'jtvshows iTunes'.

Also when I go to my home sharing music it shows all the tunes but I select one from an album it just quickly flashes all the names of all the songs and returns to the previous menu.

Tried doing factory reset and reconfiguring and still no luck.

This goes back tomorrow if I have no luck!

after setting ATV included a few seconds you can see all the menus, and the rest of the movie, and then all is lost. There are only appstore Music Settings menu. Why is this how to return the menu movie?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.