Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I go to iforgot.apple.com and enter my appleid it then asks me to verify via email or by answering secret question and neither is working. Secret question starts by asking my birthday but tells me it is wrong when I enter it.

When I go to iforgot.apple.com and enter my appleid it then asks me to verify via email or by answering secret question and neither is working. Secret question starts by asking my birthday but tells me it is wrong when I enter it. When I try email verification it tells me it has sent me an email but it never shows up. Any suggestions?

iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 1:47 PM

5 replies

Nov 28, 2015 10:19 AM in response to peterfromshaker heights

If you have a rescue email address the reset email will go to that account, that is the inbox (and spam) folder that you are checking ?

If it's not there, and you've tried requesting it again, then try contacting Support in your country and see if they can re-enable your account : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

When I go to iforgot.apple.com and enter my appleid it then asks me to verify via email or by answering secret question and neither is working. Secret question starts by asking my birthday but tells me it is wrong when I enter it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.