Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I have purchased an Album from Itunes/Apple Music, why can't I burn it to a disc? The PC says, "Cannot burn Apple Music to disc"

Want to burn a disc but wont allow me to burn, yet I have purchased the album??

For windows

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 12:15 PM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 10:46 AM in response to Rockinjrot

Apple Music is DRM protected content that can be streamed or downloaed to your library or capable device. If you purchased the album on a different computer and have used Apple Music to transfer it to this one, or downloaded the album using Apple Music before you decided to purchase then you may still have DRM copies of the tracks in your library. Music purchased from iTunes since 2009 should be free of DRM.

tt2

If I have purchased an Album from Itunes/Apple Music, why can't I burn it to a disc? The PC says, "Cannot burn Apple Music to disc"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.